Monday, February 20, 2012

A Thank You Card and A Find

Today's card was made from Crate Paper's Sweet Branch collection. There was a sheet of punch-outs so I used several of the circles. Sort of the easy way out, but you have to find ways to make life easier when you can, right?


After adding a little bling, it still seemed to be missing something.
So later, I added the faux stitching and then I was much happier with it!

This morning I remembered that I had a box left over from last year's craft fair
that I made out of the same paper.
.
And I actually found it!

It is the 2-5-7-10 box like I made at Christmas.
I apologize for not capturing the dimension! 
If you refer back to that post you will know where to find
the instructions for it.  

So now I have a gift box and a thank you card when
the occasion arises.

 I will just have to decide what to put in the box!

Any suggestions?

Have a wonderful day,
 especially if it is a holiday for you.

4 comments:

  1. Amazing website. I loved the website. I also like stationery from Giftsin24.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could fill the box with bubble gum. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never would have thought of bubble gum, but I like it! Thanks for the suggestion.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...