Friday, February 17, 2012

One Paper Equals Three Cards

I had this sheet of designer paper in my hand the other day ready to put away, but then I just decided to make some cards out of it instead. Why not, I'm trying to use up my stash. I would hate to think how many times I would have to repeat that exercise to use up all of the paper I have squirreled away in this room!

I am happy to report that I walked past all of the SALE paper at Michael's this week without hardly a glance in that direction! It used to be that I'd have to have at least one of each! And if it was double-sided and coordinated with other pieces, who knows!

My objective was to let the design in the paper be the focal point, and work my stamps and embellishments into the bare spots.


Stamp--Michael's $ stamp
Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Accessories die


EK Success butterfly punch


Stamp--Hero Arts
Spellbinders Labels 16


Freebie Friday


 2 -4-1/4 x 5-1/2" flat note cards and matching front address labels


Print and frame


Free art shared by aspiring artists


What about you?
Do you have a shopping fetish?
Perhaps it's shoes, jewelry, purses? 
Time to fess up!
You'll feel better for it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming by ToBeContinued! Do you mind following via Networked blogs, linky, RSS, etc? I am phasing out Google friend connect since it will no longer exist in about a month! I am almost at 100, soooooo close! Thanks for helping me get there! I followed you via Networked blogs :)
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...