Friday, February 10, 2012

Cheery Heart Box and Hershey Kiss Stickers

Last year around this time I made a paper cornucopia and a heart candy holder from The Toymaker.

It is a wonderful website filled with free templates of paper toys, party favors, and other paper printables. I receive their newsletter and decided to see what other Valentine goodies they had this year.


This triangular box prints out easily on an 8-1/2 x 11" piece of paper
and is a snap to put together.

to embellish the candy bottoms of the Hershey Kissses I decided to put inside.  

I printed a sheet using regular copy paper and then ran it through
my Xyron machine. I have the 900 model.
I punched the circles out with a 3/4" circle punch and then came
the only hard part of getting the paper off to reveal the sticky backing.
It may have been easier if I had used cardstock.
But I did it in front of the TV and have nails, so it wasn't too bad!

There is a matching bag topper if you want to use the kisses and put
them in a cellophane bag instead of a box.

And for those extra Hershey kisses, here's two more ideas for them:





So there's two downloads for you on this Freebie Friday,
but I have more!

Eight Last-Minute Valentines Ideas
filled with super cute printables
and great easy tutorials!

Go check them out!

Happy Friday to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...