Saturday, January 14, 2012

What is Your Favorite Product? Here's Mine

Do you pay a couple hundred dollars every so often to have your tile and grout professionally cleaned?

I am here to say you don't need to anymore if you don't mind exerting a little elbow grease on your hands and knees.

Since I have quite a big area of tile, I don't tackle this job all at one time so it doesn't get too tedious.


The tile on the right was first sprayed --
I used Cedarwood & Sage Multi-Purpose Cleaner from Trader Joe's.
Then I took a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser over it in a circular motion,
and wiped it off with a wet rag.
I keep a bucket of water next to me and change it every so often.
Can you see the difference??
HUGE!

I did not have a new package to show you,
but I first talked about these

Someone wrote in that she cuts them in half so they last longer
and buys them in bulk at Sam's Club.

I have also heard that the erasers are made of melamine foam and that you can
purchase the material much cheaper on Amazon. 

I love Magic Erasers in the bathroom too--in the shower and tub!
I have had friends call and thank me for telling them about this product..


So today is the final day to leave a comment for the
Giveaway of a $25 Amazon Gift Card
which will be announced tomorrow.

Today's question is:

Do you have a favorite product that you use in the kitchen
or around your house?
Or perhaps it's a beauty aid or cosmetic. 

I know everyone has at least one--let's share!! 




6 comments:

  1. I really like the little toaster oven that we have. It is easy to heat up and the food cooks so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the little toaster oven that we have. It is easy to heat up and the food cooks so well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A toaster oven is one appliance I have never had, but I ddo think it would be handy. The main reason I have never had one is that I don't have a good place on my counter top for it. I think it would be an energy -saver and great if you have children.

      Delete
  3. I like to use white vinegar and baking soda each month to clean my drains, especially in the kitchen. Also use it in my bathroom sinks and tubs. Just sprinkle baking soda down drain and then pour some vinegar. It will bubble.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to admit I too love my Toaster Oven, however, one appliance I've had for over 40 years is my electric egg cooker (thank you Sunbeam!). It's still going strong. You can cook 1-8 eggs at a time (perfectly every time without concern). I also use it for other miscellaneous functions (steam other foods and even use it to sterile other items like sponges or other small items that can take the heat [wish I would have had it in mind when I was sterilizing baby pacifiers]. My egg cooker is made of metal so I'm not sure if the plastic ones are as good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...