Friday, January 6, 2012

Drawing on Others for Card Inspiration

When I am looking for inspiration, one of the things I do is look through some
of the member galleries on Splitcoast Stampers. One of my favorite stampers
is Karen Dunbrook. I spotlighted her back in February and you can find that post HERE..

I have some of her cards on my CAS Pinboard on Pinterest too. Please don't tell me you haven't discovered this fantastic resource yet??? I pinned these cards there so that when I want to make something similar, I know just when to find it! No more hunting and searching--it's right there on my Pinboard. I pinned this card of Karen's:


who had been inspired by someone else's card.
 I liked the wood-grained background, the corner-placed bough,
 and then the sentiment.
I guess that means the whole thing! 

and this is what I did with the idea ....



I also pinned this card of Karen's:



I liked the Penny Black stamp placed in the forefront and the reverse mask.

and this is what I do with her idea....



What do you do when you are looking for inspiration? 

Freebie Friday

Like maps?
Great for Bon Voyage cards!!













All compliments of The Graphic Fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...