Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Do Colors Challenge You?

I decided to enter a color challenge over at Just Us Girls--JUGS for short.
Cute name, don't you think? JUGS Color Challenge #120  was to make
 a card using red, white and pink.

I remembered that I already had a card base with a piece of ribbon on it that would meet the requirements. Who knows what my original intent was for it? Score, a chance to utilize something I have in this over-crowded craft room/office, which is my goal this year!


Stamp sett--Hello Friend (Stampin' Up) embossed in black 
Embellishments--ribbon, rhinestone


I thought it might be fun to share with you some of the
 most popular repins
Every time someone repins, I am sent an email.
Yes, it means a lot of emails, but it's fun to see what other people like,
and then they are quick and easy to delete!


Veggie Bouquet @ hostessblog.com
44 repins


Cork Painting @The Picky Apple
46 repins


Bunting Template @ Sweetly Scrapped Art
84 repins


Kentucky Derby Party with free printables
30 repins


Lifesaver Napkin Rings for pool party or nautical party
515 repins!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous ribbon and the sentiment is fab. And to use up some of the craft supplies is a good idea-I am in the middle of sorting filing so I can get my crafy stuff in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love your one layer card with the colors! Well done! Thanks for playing in my challenge :)~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card! i like the silhouette image and the swirly "hello." Thank you for dropping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...