Monday, January 30, 2012

CASE Study Challenge #75

Hello Everyone---How was your week-end? I hope that you are going into the new week rested and full of energy!

The CASE Study Challenge #75 this week is a fun sketch so I decided to give it a whirl for a card that I needed to make. Here is the inspiration piece created by the guest designer:


So in determining what I was going to do, I saw white or open space,
 horizontal lines and color created by string or yarn, 
and a simple sentiment.  

This is what I came up with:


Take a peek at some of the other creations by clicking on THIS LINK.

"You can always tell a
real friend. When you've made
a fool of yourself, he doesn't feel
you've done a permanent job."
--Laurence J. Peter

Footnote---We made an unexpected trip to the ER last night (aren't they always unexpected) due to hubby cutting his hand.  He gashed it in two places when a glass he was washing broke. They patched him up with thirteen stitches and we were home three hours later.
Anyway---two good ER tips--
1. Putting salve on a wound with stitches often inhibits healing.
2.  Polysporin is better than Neosporin because Poly has ingredients in it that Neo does not have.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Donna,

    This is very nice card. I love the colors.

    Hugs,
    Maria
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cards Donna, I really like the clean and simple white card, nice design on the second card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FUN card! Thanks for playing the CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...