Saturday, January 21, 2012

1934 Ward's Wish Book

Hello Friends--I'm sorry I missed Freebie Friday yesterday but it just could not be helped. I'll offer a lot of freebies all during next week. I'd love to know if you have used any of these templates, clip art, subway art, or other printables!

Remember Montgomery Wards? Some of you are probably too young, but it was a store similar to Sears. And it had a big, juicy catalog like Sears had at one time. Anyone remember the fun of going through it page by page, circling everything you wanted for Christmas?

I thought you might enjoy seeing a a few pages out of the 1934 Wards Catalog. I guess this could have been my mother's wish book--don't miss the baby chicks on the last page! Scroll on the way down for an interesting tidbit!

CHECK OUT THESE PRICES!!!



ON THE ORDER FORM IT SAYS THAT IF THE ORDER IS OVER $100,
BOTH HUSBAND AND WIFE MUST SIGN!


Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...