Thursday, December 8, 2011

Vintage Paper Christmas Cards

I bought an interesting piece of Christmas paper at a scrapbook store a few weeks ago--one with many small vintage images that were easy to divide--either singly or leaving two or three together, depending on their size. This type of paper is very condusive to easy card-making. Just arrange on a card front with some layering and it can make a nice card that goes together quickly. My kind of card! Here's a few that I did, using my DCWV note cards. While I was in the store, I also bought a few sheets of coordinating background paper.


With my wide variety of Christmas stamps, I will have no problem
finding something different for the inside of each one.
No chance of getting bored.
I think I'll need to add some touches of glitter--definitely.

I hope your holiday preparations are moving right along.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...