Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Looking for Cookie Ideas?

I've got to get some Christmas cards made today and my book finished for book club tomorrow so this is going to be short, but you know how I am about wanting to pass good things on to you.

Stephaine Lynn over at Under the Table and Dreaming has gathered together 100 Christmas Cookie Ideas -- both modern and traditional. The pictures alone of these delectable goodies will tempt you to grab one right through your monitor (if you didn't know better.)  Ladies, this is better than a cook book, I kid you not. And of course, the links to all the recipes are right there for you. You're going to be introduced to some pretty amazing blogs. I can't decide where to start, but I think the Red Velvet with Cream Cheese Swirls look really fantastic! 


Good for a giggle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...