Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Card-Making Final Phase

Card-making is winding down at my house--how about yours? Several creations, if you want to call them that, are only mediocre, and I'll pass on sharing those, but there's a few that I'm pretty pleased with and will make more than one of that design.


Stamps--Pinecones--retired (Stampin' Up), Sentiment (Hero Arts)
Paper--Red, Confetti White
Ink--Staz On--Forest Green, Timber Brown; Versamark
Other--Black Diamond embossing powder, fine white gitter


     Stamp--Penny Black
Paper--Shimmery cream (Petallics--Beargrass)
Ink--Colorbox Chalk warm green
Other--Embossing folder winter house (Provo Craft)


Stamp--Studio G (Michael's)
Ink--Passport Green (Inkredible)
Paper--Red, White
Other--Spellbinders oval, Snowflake embossing folder,
star embellishment (Michael's $ bin)

There's no two ways about it, I'm just a simple kind of card-maker.
When I start getting too many layers, it's just not me.

I have a few more to show you next time,
along with a tutorial for the technique
that I used on them that is pretty neat.

Freebie Friday


Christmas Tags
Sweetly Scrapped



Spice jar labels
Worldlabel.com


Hello Neighbor gift tag
Joy Ever After



2012 Owl Calendar
My Owl Barn

Have a wonderful day.

Have I told you lately that I really
appreciate you?
It really makes my day when I
see that I have a new follower
or subscriber.

And I love all your comments.
Thanks for taking the time to
spend a few minutes with me.

1 comment:

  1. I really love the elegance of your Christmas cards...I am not a "cutesy" cardmaker!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...