But we're home now and settled back into our routines. While I'm thinking of it, I do have a few TRAVEL TIPS:
- Start a list as soon as you get home of the items you forgot or would want include on the next trip. Put it someplace you will remember to check prior to your next rip. I put mine in my Rolodex under T.
- Cruise items--Even though I don't normally wear a watch, I would have liked to have had one, since I did not have my cell phone. There are not many clocks on the ship, and if you're off the ship, you need to keep track of the time.
- It's nice to have a canvas bag or tote to carry your items in such as: a book, camera, sea pass (ID card and key for room), glasses, lipstick, sweater, etc.
- If you depend on a curling iron, take a few velcro rollers along in case your curling iron breaks and you are someplace that you won't be able to replace it. It happened to me!
- I never travel without Immodium AD!
The Versatile Blogger AwardUpon my return, I learned that I was the recipient of The Versatile Blogger Award from
Decorating with CENTS.
My prime objective in blogging is to share ideas and projects that I hope other women will find interesting, so I am honored to be recognized by a fellow blogger for my efforts. Blogging has opened up a wonderful network of creative women who are so eager and generous in sharing their ideas, and I am happy to be a part of it. Thank you to Sherry at
The rules for those who receive
I would like to pass on THE VESATILE BLOGGER AWARD to:
Do yourself a favor and visit these blogs.
These ladies have so much to offer!
See you tomorrow with handmade cards that I received for my birthday.