Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Birthday Greetings from Friends

I recently celebrated my birthday and was blessed with some beautiful cards, Facebook greetings, phone calls and e-cards. I even got to see both of our children and their spouses.

I thought you might like to see the handmade cards that I received.  













The last three cards were sent by Splitcoast Stampers who so
generously send birthday cards to ladies they don't even know.
The idea is to leave it blank inside so that the recipient has a card
that she can use when the time is right! 

If you enjoy card making, and don't know about Splitcoast Stampers
you must check it out  HERE.
It is THE gathering place for stampers to post their cards
and other paper crafting projects--a wealth of information!

1 comment:

  1. Donna, Thanks a lot for showing this. These are really great cards.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...