Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pumpkins on a Post

It's about time that I posted something for Halloween. I have to confess--I made this many moons ago but I still like it and put it out every year. Some crafts get out-dated, but I think this is still a fresh and creative idea, and not one I have seen on every other craft blog. So maybe you would like to make one too.


I have to admit, those pumpkins are starting to look a little tattered,
so next year I will jazz it up with some embellishments, but no time today.

You get the idea though--go crazy with yours!


Supplies: cedar plank from Home Depot, black paint, wire, screws,
                 ribbon, fabric, glue, felt, silk leaves, pinecone, raffia


Pumpkin Collections a la Martha Stewart





4 comments:

  1. I love your pumpkins. They are SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Fun Pumpkins Miss Donna! What Great Halloween crafting idea! Just might have to try this out! 8-) Just wanted to pop in and say Hi! and see what you have been up too!

    Hope you have a Fabulous weekend! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  3. where to buy tramadol is buying tramadol online legal - can get tramadol online

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...