Friday, October 21, 2011

My Suitcase is Packed

My hubby surprised me by planning a trip to celebrate our 42nd wedding anniversary and my birthday which is October 31st. So I will be taking a leave of absence from blogging for about two weeks while we see the colors in New England and Canada.

I know some of you are new subscribers and followers and I welcome you to my blog. I hope you will stick around as I appreciate each and every one of you. 

My Printing on Ribbon Tutorial was featured on Craft Gossip.com
this week and some of you popped over from there. 

Thanks to all of you who validate my blogging efforts.
I strive to make it better and better all the time! 

See you soon!

5 comments:

  1. Have a fun, safe trip!! Beautiful areas you are visiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a wonderful adventure!

    Thank you for linking-up to "A Little Birdie Told Me..." at Rook No. 17

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a Wonderful time! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, you were awarded The Versatile Blogger Award. You can check out my blog here: http://decoratingwcents.blogspot.com/2011/11/i-was-awarded-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...