Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Blog Candy!

I have been cleaning my craft room--again. It seems to be a never-ending task. I was paring down a paper drawer and came across these circles. They almost ended up in the waste basket--then I decided to make a card out of them instead. This is what I came up with.


I used the Quick Kutz Polka Dots embossing folder on the
background. If you look closely you can see them. 
The sentiment is from Gina K's Simple Pleasures.

Now--be the first to identify what stamp set the flowers
are from and I'll send you some blog candy!

Thrifting
Do you like to scour the local thrift stores in your area
for fabulous finds?
Here is a great website where you can enter your zip code or city
and search out what's around.
Your can read the reviews and see how they are rated.
You can also enter new ones into this national directrory
and find out more about thrift shopping.
Go to TheThriftShopper.Com

This thrift store national directory website and more
awesome blogs and websites can be found
on my Web Links
Pinterest Pin board.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...