Monday, October 17, 2011

The Beauty of Designer Paper

Sometimes all you need is a beautiful piece of designer paper to make a lovely card. Why ruin a good thing? Why cover up an image that is so pretty in itself?

I find that is often the case with Basic Grey designer paper. This is an image from one of their past collections--I can't even tell you which one. To add a
little interest, I ran it through the Cuttlebug using the Birds and Swirls
embossing folder. That was one of Provo's first and still one of my favorites.


I double mounted the piece, added a bow,
stamped "Thanks a Bunch" on the
inside, and it's good to go.

3 comments:

  1. That's also one of my favorite embossing folders. Gorgeous paper and card.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! I love this card, it's SOOO beautiful!!!

    Maria
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...