Saturday, September 24, 2011

This, That, and The Other


Someone asked me yesterday if these two bracelets I made were
for a child. No, this is the size of my wrist. I have often said, 
"Why do my wrist and fingers have to be petite?
Why couldn't it have been something more important
like my legs or upper arms??" Oh well...

So {easy jewelry-making} is my latest handicraft, but I have not 
given up card making, honest! This is just a slight diversion.

Thought I'd also show you the
{Prosciutto-Wrapped Asparagus}
I made last night. Yummy!


  1. Take asparagus and break them at their natural breaking point.
  2. Coat lightly with olive oil.
  3. Take about 4-6 spears, depending on thickness, and wrap with a strip of prosciutto.
  4. Sprinkle with sea salt or kosher salt and pepper. Bake in 425 degree oven for 10 minutes.
 Note: You can do this with green beans too.

{Organizational and Storage Kitchen Idea} 


For years I have used a {wire dish rack to store lids to left-over containers}
in a lower kitchen cabinet. I have never found anything that keeps them 
more accessible to the containers, and at the same time keeps them easy to 
see and separates them so they are not piled on top of each other. 
Works great for me. Maybe it will be an
idea for you too if  this is a problem in your kitchen. 

Hope you are having a great week-end!
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.
 
And if you were so kind as to have left 
a comment I especially appreciate it
because then I know that you were here!

8 comments:

C.K. said...

What A Brilliant Idea !!!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea and have seen it all over Pinterest. I just wanted to give you a heads up and let you know there is a person on FB using this picture (is it your personal pic?) and claiming it as her own with no link back to you. If they do not have permission to use it you can file a complaint with FB to have it taken down. They are doing this with many bloggers and has been asked to share with a link back but they refuse to do so. Ijust wanted to make you aware. Here is the site

Anonymous said...

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=welcome#!/photo.php?fbid=422669894442977&set=a.422628484447118.96305.313496135360354&type=1&theater
Sorry I hit submit too soon.

B-Organised said...

LOVE this idea. Thank you!!!

LC said...

What a brilliant idea!! I always have my container lids all over the cupboard. I am so doing this!

Thanks for sharing.
Suzé

spusht said...

Fantastic idea. Getting me a dish drain rack the next time I see a dollar store. The stranded lids here and there really do get on my nerves.

Neat Nest Organizing said...

Thanks for sharing this great idea! I shared it with my readers today at Neat Nest Organizing and linked back to you. :) Robin

Linda Lee Steaples said...

WOW just the thing I have been needing thanks so much for it on Pinterest of course Thanks again Linda Lee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...