Friday, September 23, 2011

My Friday

I have spent the last two days learning how to make two bracelets at the new beading store in town. I will take a picture of them and show them to you tomorrow.

Then I went to Walmart for a few groceries and also bought a thin black scarf. I am trying to pull some of my pieces of clothing together to make up a fall wardrobe that might have a little bit of style to it. I am hoping that some scarves and jewelry will help! I would not know what to do with this scarf if it were not for the help of these awesome tutorials that you can find here and here. I also found an amazing YouTube Video on 25 Ways to Tie a Scarf that I hope I have correctly linked you to.

For Freebie Friday, I wanted to turn you on to The Vintage Workshop. Amy offers free vintage graphics several times a week and projects ideas. You can subscribe to her blog so that you won't miss out on any of these lovely graphics. Here's the one for today:

  
Isn't she lovely?


"Remember that no time
is ever wasted that makes
two people better friends."
--Anonymous 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...