Friday, September 2, 2011

Kick Back and Relax

Here's one of my semi-homemade cards using 2 DCWV pre-made cards, one of which I cut up and used on top of the other. I cut the olive back from the second card 4-1/2" by 3-1/4." Then I laid that in the center of the second card front, traced around it, and cut 1/4" inside that line on all four sides. There was a piece left from that to use behind the sentiment. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things(MFT) stamp set Let's Hear It For The Boys, which now comes in digital  for $3.00.

Freebie Friday

 



These are just two examples of the vast number of beautiful free digi stamps
by Sherri K. Designs available to you. Check them out.

They are in zip form and can be unzipped by using a password
that is given in the post.

Tomorrow I have a yummy recipe and a book review to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...