Monday, September 5, 2011

Happy Labor Day

Just a quick kitchen gadget to tell you about today. 
It's a nifty can opener called the OneTouch--perhaps you've seen it on TV.


Place it on top of any size can, press the button, and in seconds,
it cuts beneath the surface of the lid so the sides are smooth leaving
no sharp edges. It stops automatically and lifts off the lid with a magnet.
It uses 2 AA batteries. You can find it at Bed Bath and Beyond for $19.99.
Watch the demo and see it in action!  
 I see it can even be purchased on Amazon.
I have to remind myself that Amazon 
is not just for books.
I love my OneTouch!

Books
Tomorrow is book club so I decided to post my book review of The Paris Wife after our discussion.


Hope you are having a wonderful Labor Day.
If you are on the road, safe travels. 


"I have friends in overalls whose
friendship I would not swap for
the favor of the kings of the world."
--Thomas A. Edison

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...