Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Thank You, My Friends

Do you ever have doubts that the cards you make are not being appreciated by the recipients? I think that we are do at some time or another. But know that the ones that are appreciated are deeply appreciated, like these two that I recently received from two very dear friends.

They are just too nice to keep to myself so I am sharing them with all of you too.

 Is that die cut not the cutest? 
Wonder how Pam knew that green, black and white is one of my favorite color combos?

Rita certainly has the all-around border mastered and I love how she put it over white.
She knows how much I love baker's twine 
and the color combo is one I wouldn't have thought of but really love.

"Hold a true friend
with both your hands."
--Nigerian proverb

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhhhhh Donna, how very special to be appreciated for doing something I love, making cards that make you happy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...