Thursday, August 25, 2011

Sending You....

One of my favorite sentiment stamp sets of all times is Big & Bold Wishes by PaperTrey Ink. The stamps are just that, big and bold, so they cover a large portion of the front of the card and then have  coordinating sentiments for the inside, many of which are interchangeable. They are clear stamps that you mount on an acrylic block, so you can see just where you are stamping them.


Using several embossing folders, I cut 1-1/8" strips and taped them together. 
Tip:
I cut them longer than what I needed and then ran them through my 
Fiskars cutter twice so that I would have a nice even edge on the top and the bottom.
That way I didn't have to be so careful when lining them up.

Household Hint
Earlier in the year I shared with you my excitement over one of 
my favorite household cleaning helpers--

Now...here are
  that you might find interesting.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...