Monday, August 29, 2011

Martha Stewart Inspired

This was one of Martha Stewart's craft ideas from a while back that I remember seeing on her website. I took a piece of heavy double-side American Crafts scrapbook paper as my card base and traced half of a flower right at the top of the fold. 


Opening up the card, I used an exacto knife to cut around the petals.
The sentiment is from the Gina K. set Wishing You Well, stamped in Adirondack Denim.
Border punch--Fiskars Rickrack

Update on my son and daughter-in-law in NJ--Thanks to those of you who have emailed me about them. 
My son had taken Hema to Boston for her birthday but they decided to come home on Saturday. It was a wise decision because there were road and bridge closures on Sunday which would have made it very difficult to get home. There was much flooding in their town of Wayne but they were not without power. It took him an hour and a half to get to work today when it usually takes him 20 minutes, but all is well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...