Friday, August 12, 2011

A Kitchen Tip

This is a kitchen tip that I used just the other day and have been meaning to share. If you don't know about it, it is worth remembering

Do you ever want to re-use a bottle or jar and have difficulty getting off the sticky residue from the label? If so, peanut butter works better than any other product that I have ever tried!

    Any kind will work--just smear it on and leave for a few hours. Scrub it off--it may take a little elbow grease. Sometimes I even have to leave it on overnight, but it works!


Now it's ready to re-use for a homemade product such as salad dressing 
or herb vinegar!
Don't you just love recycling?
It just makes you feel so good!

It's Freebie Friday--I haven't forgotten.
Click on "Follow me on Pinterest"
on the top of the right sidebar.
When my pin boards come up, click on "Printables"
and have your pick of anything that sounds good to you.

Let me know if you find something you really like.
I'm always adding to it.


"Accept what people offer,
Drink their milkshakes,
Take their love."
--Wally Lamb

3 comments:

  1. I love this! Kitchen tips are always useful for me. This sounds like a great idea and will try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - your pins are amazing -- I got a ton of information and good stuff! Thanks so much~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried the peanut butter to remove a stubborn sticker and it worked! I will be sure to share this great tip
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...