Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hope Your Birthday Rocks

Today is our daughter-in-law's birthday and this is the card I made for her. She works for Castrol, which is a division of British Petroleum, in Wayne, New Jersey.

I took this picture when I was visiting the Museum of Musical Instruments, MIM for short, in Phoenix, several months ago. It is a fascinating place and you can read about it HERE. This Castrol can was part of the African display, one of many examples throughout the Museum of unusual objects being used in innovative ways to create music.


This is an unmounted stamp with a cling cushion by The Stamp Doctor.
I purchased it at the stamp show in Mesa, AZ in the spring.
It sure did come in handy for this card!
Don't you love it when that happens?


 Sorry for no Freebie Friday yesterday but I'll make it up to you next week!

Hope you are having a lovely week-end. Thoughts and prayers go out to everyone on the east coast.

1 comment:

  1. love this card - I live in NJ & I hope your son & daughter in law are ok after Irene. I'm sure this wasn't the way she planned on spending her birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...