Monday, August 15, 2011

A Card to Give You a Lift

Paper Craft Magazine really has some wonderful templates that you can download for free and make some interesting cards. Here is one that I made with a hot air balloon pattern from their March/April 2011 edition that you can find HERE.

I cut out all the pieces and ran them through the Xyron 150
ratherthan dealing with glue. 
The Xyron 150 is the orange create-a-sticker and I find it very handy for
cleanly affixing small pieces. 
You don't have to worry about glue smudges or glue seeping out around the edges.
It is very inexpensive and one refill lasts a long time.
It is one of my favorite craft supplies!

And while we are on the subject of hot air balloons, I just have to share with you 
this precious Halloween costume!


 You can even find the directions to making this creative costume HERE.

What Halloween costumes have you made for your kiddos?

I've made the Statue of Liberty, a clown, a giant pumpkin,
Raggedy Ann and Andy, a magician, a princess, an astronaut.

Hmm. I'll have to think some more---

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo cute! I can't stop laughing, thankfully she didn't get blown away, but I'm sure everyone else did.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...