Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wishing You a Happy Birthday

My goodness, I had no idea my summer was going to be this crazy. I really have not been blogging as often as I would like, but I hope you still enjoy stopping by when I do. My goal is to get one step ahead instead of three steps behind!

I have a lot of July birthdays to recognize, so I looked through my stash for this one which will be just perfect for the recipient.

Stamps: On a Pedestal (SU)
Ink: SU markers, Versafine black
Paper: Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, white, black
Accessories: Cuttlebug embossing folder Birds and Swirls (background), border scallop punch,
rhinestones, Spellbinders long rectangle, gingham ribbon


"Friendship is born at that
moment when one person says
to another:  What? You, too?
Thought I was the only one."
--C.S. Lewis 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty and a wonderful Birthday card! Love the pink and purple together too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...