Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thank You Ever So (Berry) Much

It was back to making a few cards last night and it felt really good! This is the first triangle easel card I have made and it was very easy.


I started with a piece of 8-1/2" x 4-1/4" paper folded to make a 4-1/4" square. Any size square will work. Then I scored the "top" square to form the triangle. The top folds down to lay flat in the envelope. I lifted the flap and wrote my message there.

Stamps: Hero Arts
Designer Paper: Basic Grey Nook and Pantry
Accessories: Martha Stewart fabric stickers, baker's twine, Marvy scalloped corner punch


Mah Jongg Back track
I forgot that I had these pictures on my camera--did not see them until I downloaded this card just now! I took them before the marathon started and everything got so hectic. So I thought I'd throw them in inside.

Ready for first day--Blue and black chips=25 cents, green=10 cents, red=5 cents
Each player was given $4.00 in free chips. If they lost all, they had to buy more or play without and not be eligible for daily prize. On Saturday, with 12 players, everyone was given $3.00.

Amazon gift cards were daily prizes printed off internet.


Today is our 42nd wedding anniversary!

1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute card and I love the way you used the Baker's Twine.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...