Saturday, July 16, 2011

Pinterest is So Interesting

Surely you all know about Pinterest by now! I had heard it was addictive and I am getting sucked in too.

Just in case you have been living in a bubble, I will briefly fill you in, because if you do not know about it, you are missing out on the latest social sharing media craze.

It is a little hard to explain but the site creators describe it by saying:

“Think of Pinterest as a virtual pinboard — a place where you can create collections of things you love and “follow” collections created by people with great taste. 


Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.

 Best of all, you can browse pinboards created by other people. Browsing pinboards is a fun way to discover new things and get inspiration from people who share your interests." 

If you click on Follow Me On Pinterest on my right sidebar, you can see my boards.

You create whatever type of boards interest you, and when you see something on a blog, website, or someone else's board that you like, you can pin it to your board.

How do  you do this? Currently access to this site is limited to those who have received an invitation to join. Once you join, you create a user name and password and are given directions to drag the Pin It widget to your Favorites toolbar. Then when you see something you want to pin on your board, you just click on Pin It and Voila--it is Pinned! You'll see, it is easy.

So...if you would like to join, leave me your name and email on this post, or email me at 2realtors@cox.net and I will send you an invitation.

I did not send you free printables yesterday, but if you click on my Printable Pinboard, you will have access to all of the ones that I have pinned thus far! You do not have to be a member to have access to them. It will be good practice! 

Just play around with it--and become one of my followers too. I am constantly adding new things to my boards. Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. I have so much fun with Pinterest! Lots of fabulous inspiration for sure! Off to see your stuff..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...