Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cupcakes on My Mind--All Sorts

Loving my rick-rack border punch which I got on sale a few months ago at JoAnn's.
The paper is from a 6x6 pack by Basic Grey--Pantry and Nook
I love how they all coordinate. It makes the thinking process
so much easier when trying to decide what papers to put together. 

I used Spellbinders Classic ovals for the image and Tags 1 for the sentiment,
tucking the right side under the oval and adding baker's twine.
The cupcake was colored with markers and an aqua pen.

I've been having so fun finding other kinds of cupcake projects that I thought I'd show you a few here.
Maybe you'll find something that you'd like to try. Tutorials included.

Cupcake Liner Carnations



Cupcake Flower Centerpiece



Cupcake Felt Pincushions






Cupcake Topper Happy Birthday Flags



16 of Her Easiest Cupcake Recipes
who else?

and just for fun...



Have a great day!

We're entertaining both tomorrow and Saturday night so I
may not be back for
a few days. 

I'm trying a few new recipes so I hope that I have some 
good things to
share with you next week along with
some cards I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...