Thursday, June 30, 2011

Wishing in a Big Way

 I guess you could say that this is another of my "go to" layouts. The strips from left to right measure 1-1/16"-1"-1"-2". I added the borders with a Fiskars punch to give it a finished look. The stamp is from Paper Trey's Big and Bold Greetings.  It is one of my favorite sets because it has coordinating greetings for the inside. I chose "It's Gonna Be Your Best Birthday Yet." I paper pierced around the edges and the flower is a Stampin Up's die. A button and Baker's Twine is an easy way to add a center, and I'm all into easy, aren't you?

Here's what I'm reading these days---

 "Marion and Shiva Stone are twin brother born of a secret union between a beautiful Indian nun and a brash British surgeon. Orphaned by their mother's death and their father's disappearance, bound together by a preternatural connection and a shared fascination with medicine, the twins come of age as Ethiopia hovers on the brink of revolution." 



Thought for the Day:  The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart. --Elizabeth Foley


Thanks for stopping in today.
Hope you'll be back tomorrow to see what great freebies I found for you.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...