Friday, June 24, 2011

We Have A Winner!

Hez correctly identified the stamp set I used in Wednesday's card. It was Fresh Cuts! Congratulations! So, Hez, if you will send me your mailing information to my email address at 2 realtors@cox.net I get the Spellbinders Cupcakes in the mail to you pronto.Thanks to Vicki and Julia for giving it a try.

Today's card is one I made with stickers. Along with rub-ons, I noticed that stickers were used quite often on the cards in the latest PaperCraft Magazine. It sort of seems like cheating to me, but I guess the editors don't look at it that way.

I picked up this little pack in one of those bins at JoAnn's along the check-out line--a very dangerous place to spend a lot of money.! They're no fools!

  I used one of my go-to layouts that I trimmed a little smaller and mounted on a card base. The saying is computer-generated and cut out using Spellbinders Labels Two, then sponged blue with the die still in place.

I've been wanting to make a card with this saying for a long time!


Coincidentally, Martha Stewart's Tip today was for a Beach Chair Strap to free up your arms.


FREEBIE FRIDAY
Compliments of Sweet Craft Cakes

Compliments of Blushprintables


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Stay cool and have a wonderful week-end.

Thoughts and prayers go out to LeeAnn Greff of Minot, North Dakota 
as she and her family evacuate their home.
Read about her story and the flood on Flowerbug Inkspot.
She is the queen of punch art! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...