Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Two Easy Cards for You Today

If you are fortunate enough to have a nice scrapbook store near you, you may find a sheet of paper with many individual images that can be used separately on cards. I found one such piece recently that I should be able to make into 8 or 9 cards. This sheet was designed by Iron Orchid Designs and is part of the Prima Just Us Collection. With a few embellishments, complimentary paper, and a bit of stamping, they can be turned into cards for many occasions. Here is what I did with two of the images.

  
Gina K. stamp
Stampin Up oval punches
Prima flower
Gold butterfly is a pierced earring
from the $ store--just snip off the post
Scalloped corner punch--Marvy

 
Michael's $ stamp--Studio G
Spellbinders Fancy Tags
Misc. lace
Gold bling
Scalloped corner punch--Marvy
Background piece was something I had downloaded last year that
I thought went perfectly with the image!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...