Friday, June 10, 2011

Smell the Coffee and Freebie Friday

One of my favorite stamp companies is Impression Obsession. They have been around forever and their images are timeless. When they came out with clear stamps, that was the icing on the cake. Not only do their stamps make a perfect impression each time, but now you could see exactly where to place them. I combined my favorite image in the stamp set Smell the Coffee with the quilting technique on this card.

The embossed card base is pre-made by DCWV. 
I used Fiskars combination corner/border
scallop punch for background around the1-1/4" squares.
Spellbinders Petite Ovals, Baker's twine, and a button finish it off.
Ink: Slate Adirondack and Tombow markers

Are you are quilter?
I just spotted a good article -- 10 Steps to a Better Quilt
This looks like one great place for wonderful information!


It's FREEBIE FRIDAY!

Printable Dad's Day card
compliments of  Kind Over Matter


Have a great week-end. I'll be back on Monday.

The very latest on the Wallow Fire here in Northeastern Arizona 
is that it is 5% contained. 
Please keep all those who have been affected by it, 
as well as the fire fighters in your thoughts and prayers. 

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are Great Miss Donna! Thanks for the freebie info.. I love, love, love Impression Obsession stamps too! They are the ones that started my stamping addiction.. lol ;-) Nice to know I am not the only one.

    Sending supportive thoughts and prayers for everyone's safety out there.

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...