Thursday, June 2, 2011

How Do You Like Baker's Twine?

Yep, that camera cord was right where I left it--right next to the computer. LOL.

So here's the card I was going to share with you the other day. It's a simple layout that can be made up in no time. Just change the sentiment to meet the occasion.


This is the first time I have used my coveted baker's twine and I really love it. I ordered  it from The Twinery.

I got the Colorful Bunch Sampler Pack with 11 luscious colors for $20. It adds color, goes through button holes, and is not bulky.

What are other reasons why you like using it? I would love to hear.

1 comment:

  1. Love the card and yes, Baker's Twine is great. It adds so much texture and extra demension without being too much. I love all the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...