Thursday, June 23, 2011

A Hint

Haven't heard from anyone who was able to identify the stamp set in yesterday's card, so I am waiting another day! Vicki took a guess, but it is not Wonderful You.

So get out your SU catalogs from a few years ago and you should find it in there. Hint--The script and foliage is all one stamp, not two.

I'm having camera issues today so I will have to sign off now without further adieu.

I hope you have a wonderful day, my friends.


Greeting for a Birthday Card--
May you live as long as you want
and never want as long as you live!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Donna!
    I belive that it is called: "Fraîcheur Exquise Stamp Set", yor card is lovely. Hope I am correct.
    Hugs
    Julia
    http://paperandscrapscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...