Monday, June 27, 2011

Have You Discovered Digi Stamps?

I have admired many cards using digi stamps but have never taken the time to find out much about them until recently. What an awesome concept as you acquire them solely online, which means they take up no space in your craft room! You can resize them and now there are no more ruined cards because you didn't align something correctly. Some sites seems to be more user-friendly than others, but the very best one I have discovered thus far is TLC Creations. 

TLC Creations offers a vast number of freebie digi stamps as well as ones you can purchase very reasonably. Paulette has great images, awesome word art, and wonderful paper that goes along with just about any theme you can think of. She celebrates  every holiday you could possibly imagine with a cute stamp or two--or three! My favorites are the very clever and sassy sentiments! You really should thoroughly check out this site!

I made this card using one of the fun sentiments. Not knowing how much room I was going to have left once I had the punch art ice cream cone in place,  I printed the sentiment off in different sizes first. It was so easy to do!


Card size:  5-1/2 square, top-fold
Paper:  PTI Bitty Dots and white, brown paper bag for cone
Accessories: SU scalloped circle, Baker's twine, Prima flower, glitter brad, Spellbinders circle and Labels Two, Scor-pal to emboss card base and cone  

I am entering this into Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #123 Challenge  posted last week. The challenge was to use a brown paper grocery bag on your card.   

Hope your week is starting out just great.

Hez--Still waiting to hear from you via email so I can send your prize for guessing the stamp set correctly last week. Please email me your mailing information at 2realtors@cox.net.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...