Friday, June 17, 2011

Flowers Speak The Beauty


I combined a piece of printed vellum with watercolor paper for this card. The leaf border punch is by Fiskars. I tried putting a piece of dark paper behind the leaves so you could see them better but I did not like that look any better. I attached the vellum with Vellum Adhesive Runner Invisible Bond by Thermo O Web. It definitely was invisble, but the adhesivie was not strong enough. As you can see, it is just starting to pull up in the upper right hand corner.  

The stamp is the Cling Ranuculus Field by Stampendous. I did not have an acrylic block large enough, so I took a wood stamp that I don't use and removed the rubber by putting it in the microwave for 30 seconds. The cling was very sticky, so it adhered to the wood block without any extra adhesive. I stamped it with Jet Black Stazon and colored it with watercolors. So fun and easy.


FREEBIE FRIDAY

Father's Day is this Sunday and if you still need some last minute card and party ideas,
perhaps there is something here you can use! The last three have many coordinating printables. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...