Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Be The First to Answer This Question

Today's Thinking of You card is one I made the other day while I was surrounded by Basic Grey paper. Some of the coordinating papers lend themselves very well to being stamping on as I did with this pink piece. It adds an interesting background to the script and foliage don't you think?

 With one of my favorite Martha Stewart border punches and 
some very neglected Prima flowers, it's any card for my stash.

The retired stamp set is by Stamp Up. 
Be the first one to leave a comment 
telling me which one it is and I'll
send you these Spellbinders Shapeabilities Cupcakes!

  Taken in my garden among my (slightly waning)
Red Hot Pokers!



IF YOU ARE HAVING PROBLEMS LEAVING COMMENTS ON GOOGLE BLOGS, AS I HAVE BEEN, YOU MAY HAVE TO DELETE COOKIES. GO TO GOOGLE HELP FOR ASSISTANCE.





5 comments:

  1. It kind of looks like Wonderful You, but I'm not sure. However, I love the dual stamping - it is the trend right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the papers are true beauties. Love the stamping on the pink...lovely. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Donna!
    I belive that it is called: "FraƮcheur Exquise Stamp Set", yor card is lovely. Hope I am correct.
    Hugs
    Julia
    http://paperandscrapscreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know who made the stamp set, but the cupcakes look yummy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...