Friday, May 20, 2011

You Color My World

It's Friday already and coming to the end of another month. The weather is delightful here in Arizona.

I hope it is becoming nice for everyone, wherever you live.

I have had this birdie stamp for a while now and thought it was time to put some ink to it. Strange, but there are no markings on it as to what company made the stamp! I believe I picked it up on sale at Michaels earlier this year.


I thought the ribbon coordinated well, so I went with those colors,
 embossing the bird.
and coloring the flowers with markers.
I added a few half silver brads and rhinestones, ribbon and flowers
and that was it, other than rounding the corners.
Just a simple card for my stash.



I finally finished off that card with a pieced owl
using the punch by Stampin Up.
Hello Cupcake is part of a $ clear set from Michaels.
(Love those little things.)  
Nestablilities Labels 8 used for layering the owl and a
foam cupcake for embellishment.

Just a Note--I found that the double stick tape was not strong enough for the ruffled ribbon, so I ended up running a line of glue over it as well. I did edit the original tutorial in case you did not catch that.

FREEBIE FRIDAY--

including

Father's Day Coupons



Birthday Chart


Loads of Freebies--Some that can be
printed as 5" x 7" to frame  
Compliments of
Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...