Friday, May 27, 2011

What is Your White Ink of Choice?

I made this card using Stampin Up's Whisper White ink as I have heard from 
several sources that it gives the best impression. I have tried 
Stazon's opaque white in the past and was very disappointed with that.
I thought this ink did a decent job but am still on the hunt for a better one. 
If you use one that you really, really like, I would love it if you would share
the brand with us. I know there is always the option of 
white embossing powder, but I would still like to 
know of another ink if there is one.  

The button behind the Martha Stewart butterfly is heart shaped
and the background stamp is Stampin Up's May the Sun Shine.... 
The card looks a little squatty for some reason, but the size is 4-1/4 x 5-1/2.

It's an easy all-occasion card.


It's Freebie Friday
and nothing's easier and more festive 
for a celebration than cupcakes!

Download cupcake toppers
for Memorial Day
Graduation
Father's Day

If you are traveling this week-end,
be safe!

Thanks for stopping in and hope
to see you back here tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Funny --- I've been working today on a couple cards using SU's text (french?) background on grey CS, and I'm so pleased with the whisper white CRAFT I use. Don't know if that's what you've got or the regular whisper white, but the craft is a thicker ink that shows up well, I think. Of course, it could be I just don't know enough to be dissatisfied! Love your site, your cards, your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck...I've tried them ALL and had the best luck with SU Craft White. It may be the best of the worst.

    Your card looks awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite white (and I think I've tried them all, and owned most of them) is ColorBox White Pigment. It has to be heat or air dried, but it's the best in my opinion. Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...