Monday, May 23, 2011

A Teacher's Gift

We're reaching the end of the school year and some thoughtful parents like to give their child's teacher a gift. Here's an idea for something useful that any teacher would appreciate.


The Pentel RSVP pen has a cap that can be removed. 
The paper is 3-1/2" x 1" --wrap it around a 
skewer to get it in a narrow roll and place inside.
Voila--a matched set!



This is a 5" x 8" junior size legal pad.

If anyone is interested in the directions, let me know and I
can dig up where I got them.

Have a great day!
   

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. And I am sure the teacher will appreciate it also! I love making note pad gifts. Just made 50 of them as wedding shower favors...and the guests enjoyed having something they can use. Thank you for sharing. Robin B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, thank you
    by any chance do you have a template instructions for the big pad? thanks
    erica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...