Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mojo Sketch 191

I needed a card for friends who are moving away and decided to use one of this week's sketch challenges to inspire me. Sometimes if you are having trouble coming up with an idea, this is a good way to get started. I chose Julee's sketch over at Mojo Monday.




Friends by My Sentiment Exactly
Wishing You Best by Stampin Up

Tip: I wanted to make sure that I had enough black paper for the square as what I had layered
the DP on, so I punched a square from that piece before layering the DP 
over it. It was not going to show anyhow.



ANNOUNCEMENT FOR FEEDBLITZ SUBSCRIBERS--

Instead of showing that the email update is from Donna G Huisinga,
as of Friday, May 20, it will say--
As The Card Rack Turns 
(if I do it right)




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty and I know your friends will appreciate this.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that paper (I miss it!)...cute creation with a great layout!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...