Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I'm Back Home

Hello, My friends--I'm back at home after a wonderful visit in Santa Barbara with a sorority sister. Someone there asked me if my family was used to me jaunting off on solo trips such as this. LOL--This was a first for me, except for a week-end cruise I took a few years ago when a few sister Chi Omegas celebrated a "big" birthday together. Organizing that reunion was one of the best things I ever did in my life. I strongly encourage you to seize the opportunity to reconnect with old friends--don't put it off!

Here are three more of the cards that I made for the card set that I began showing you before I left last week.



Top fold card
Make oval with reverse mask and sponging Aridondack eggplant
Layer cream piece on plum
Cream card base with DP layered on plum
Coordinating button and floss, Michael's ribbon, half silver pearls, dragonlfy brad
Corner rounder punch, Marvy scalloped rounder punch
Stamp:  Garden Silhouettes (SU)



Left fold card
Cream card base with DP layered on plum
Coordinating button and floss, Michael's ribbon
Spellbinders circles--plain and scalloped
White gel pen to accentuate centers of flowers
Stamp:  Garden Silhouettes (SU)



Left fold card
Sentiment embossed in plum
Coordinating buttons, rhinestone, braid, dragonfly brad
Spellbinders Labels 4
Stamp:  SU (old)



"Help one another is part of
the religion of our sisterhood."
--Louisa May Alcott

1 comment:

  1. Very nice cards Donna, the first one is my favorite for a layout and the third has such pretty paper, great job with them all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...