Saturday, April 23, 2011

SATurday Show And Tell

For those of you who haven't been here before on a Saturday, SAT is a special feature which highlights places of interest, crafts other people have made, or on the first Saturday of every month, a product that I love.

Today I want to show you a clever idea created by ladybug birthday girl's mom. Remember I said that she was very creative. We went to a Christmas brunch and were each given one of these wine glasses with our initials on it.


Karin made these vinyl letters with her Cricut machine.
They just cling to the outside of the glass.


This is how I am using them tomorrow to continue my Easter candy decorating theme..




In commemoration of Easter, there will not be a Spotlight Blog feature tomorrow.
Next Sunday's Spotlight is on a fantastic stamper you won't want to miss hearing about!

I will be back on Monday with a Springtime Wishes card to start the week off right.

Have a Blessed Easter with Family and Friends. 
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...