Saturday, March 5, 2011

SATurday Show And Tell

SATurday Show and Tell finishes off the week with a change of pace. This post features an item or a place of interest, but not something that I have made with my crafting hands.   

First Saturday of the Month--Product Endorsement

I adore this find from Michael's! It is the Iris Photo Case and has 12-4"x 6" individual cases. I use them for my Spellbinders dies and all of them fit perfectly except for one of the longest rectangles. They would also be GREAT for copic markers, spica, gel, or micro pens, Just Rite stamps, or embellishments. The possibilities are endless!

The case is often on sale for 40% off, making it about $24, but if not, you can always use your 40% coupon.   

Resign yourself to the fact that you're going to need two--that's how useful they are!

1 comment:

  1. that case looks great and would be a good solution for me too...will have to check it out.
    thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...