Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Empowered

Good Morning.

Today is a super busy day with my monthly book club meeting this morning and teaching mah jongg this afternoon. After that we are meeting dear friends to say good-bye to them. They have been in AZ for six weeks from our home town in Illinois every year. I won't be home until about eight PM.

Since I was not satisfied with the article I wrote last night to post today, there was not going to be time to re-write it this morning. So you really were not going to hear from me today. But now I have to share this with you!

I quickly checked my emails first thing this morning as I always do and I find it absolutely amazing that I was led to this website that I have never heard of before today. This article jumped out at me. Based on my recent doubts as to whether I had anything significant to contribute to the blogging world as expressed yesterday, I believe that I was just given the encouragement I needed to continue. Please take a moment to read this article. I think you will not only find it entertaining, but you will enjoy the entire website. Even the readers comments are interesting.
                                                              Marta Writes


God loves and cares for us, even to the least event and smallest need of life.
Henry Edward Manning

1 comment:

  1. good morning. I followed the link to Marta's blog/diary. It was a long read but worth it.
    The most useful part I gleaned was this.......

    "if we stay true to ourselves, love ourselves, live a balanced life, we can cut the crap and simply enjoy what we do do. "
    and you my friend Donna, are doing just that.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...