Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Here's some Cards for You--Yes, You!

I literally mean it. Whether you have one ounce of craftiness in you or not, here's some really cute cards that you can have in a snap! All it takes is a little ink, some paper, or better yet, cardstock.. You can even pick up a package of it at Walmart.

I am never ceased to be amazed at the talents of these graphic designers.



This pdf. file can be found at The Green Gal  for your printing.

These next two cards can be found HERE in lovely colored hexagons. If you click on any of three sentiments, it will take you to the pdf. file for printing. The brown toned also comes with the choice of "you are lovely."






Well, I was feeling a little guilty since I am the one who is supposed to be making the cards on my blog, so fortunately my mojo kicked into gear. Inspired by the beautiful colors and the stripes on the stars, I was reminded of an idea I saw in a card magazine last year. This was what I came up with.


It's a great way to use ribbon scraps! What looks like two blank spots is really dark purple ribbon. It just doesn't show up well in the photo but is fine in real life.  

Hope you will enjoy using these pre-made cards. Even we papercrafters get caught in a bind at times when we need something fast! I can think of many occasions when I would use these, and they are perfect for men, women, or children.                        
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...