Friday, February 4, 2011

Squeezing in One More Challenge

Thought I'd get in one more valentine this week and use it for the Sweet Sunday Challenge Sketch 102.

I took the liberty of flipping the sketch as I had an image that I wanted to use. I don't think that is against the rules. If so, I still enjoyed making the card and someone will be receiving it next week. 

If you're wondering about this sentiment, it is not a stamp. It is part of a free pdf. printable that I found here. This is a pretty cool website. Check it out!
Here are some other things that I did with it. The possibilities are endless!  




2 comments:

  1. Super cute! I love your Valentine's card AND treats! Congrats on you win at Etsy Inspired Challenge! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...